Re: Password error

От Yogesh Mahajan
Тема Re: Password error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

If you are not able to connect postgresql via terminal, then something worn with postgresql configuration. You might want to check this link for the same.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Fri, Feb 2, 2024 at 5:24 AM Miguel Angel Erut Carrillo <miguelangel.erutc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

No, I cannot. Neither through pgAdmin or terminal.

Miguel Erut

On Jan 31, 2024, at 21:58, Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh.mahajan@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi,

Are you able to connect postgresql via psql terminal?

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 3:29 PM Miguel Angel Erut Carrillo <miguelangel.erutc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I recently installed the pgAdmin 4 application to use PostgreSQL on my Mac, and when I am in the Dashboard, to connect to the Server it asks for a password. I have entered all the password I can possibly come up with, since the one I thought would be the one doesn’t work, and none of them work. I may have done something wrong along the installation process or something. Please, how could I fix this?

Thank you,

Miguel Erut

От: M Sarwar
Сообщение: Re: How to monitor Active Session
От: Cody Boorman
Сообщение: Fwd: Problems opening and saving SQL files