Re: PG Admin v 7.7 error

От Yogesh Mahajan
Тема Re: PG Admin v 7.7 error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

It seems the database file is corrupted. Are you upgrading from the older version(4.x, 5.x)?

Quick resolution will be -
 - Take a backup of the database file at location C:\\Users\\UKA018\\AppData\\Roaming\\pgAdmin\\pggadmin4.db.
 - Delete folder - C:\\Users\\UKA018\\AppData\\Roaming\\pgAdmin
 - Reinstall the pgAdmin.
Note - But this will reset all your configuration.You all saved data related to server will be lost.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 5:00 PM Umega Kaul <umega.kaul@maersk.com> wrote:

Hi Yogesh,

Please find the Log Details .

OS version:Windows 10.

Tried relaunching multiple times but still not working.

Regards,

Umega