[Proposal] Website to view test runs and reports generated by the testing harness

От Akshat Jaimini
Тема [Proposal] Website to view test runs and reports generated by the testing harness
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello Everyone!

The testing harness was completed under GSoC 2023 this summer but one of the major problems is that the test results are only available in the GitHub action runs of the repository.
It would be great to have a central hub of sorts that can also act as an archive for all the test reports generated so far for the website.

Would love to get your take on this!
If you guys are in favor of this I am ready to start working on it.

Also I would also like to get your permission on allowing the testing harness to directly report any bugs to the mailing list, it is only delivering the error reports to me atm.

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini