Regarding The PGWeb Testing Harness Suite Development in GSOC 2023

От Akshat Jaimini
Тема Regarding The PGWeb Testing Harness Suite Development in GSOC 2023
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello everyone!

We are pleased to announce that the PGWeb Testing Harness Suite for the official website is being developed in GSOC 2023.

You can checkout the repository for the project here: https://github.com/destrex271/pgweb-testing-harness where we'll have all the tests that would be written for the website.

It would be amazing if you guys have any suggestions like the features that you would like to have in the project. As of now we are focusing on implementing the functional tests(that includes testing out the links and other interactive elements on the website) using Selenium.

Looking forward to developing this amazing project for our community!

Thanks,
Akshat Jaimini

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: pgweb commit: 2023-05-11 update release
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Regarding The PGWeb Testing Harness Suite Development in GSOC 2023