Re: Possible Bug in events page

От Akshat Jaimini
Тема Re: Possible Bug in events page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Checked out the testing harness codebase. There was some issue with the timestamp generated for the events fixture as it was set to some previous date.
Apologies for the false alarm.

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini

On Wed, 18 Oct, 2023, 18:39 Magnus Hagander, <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 6:01 PM Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Another possible bug was reported by the testing harness. There is a particular test which adds and approves events and checks the events page if the approved event is being displayed on it.
> This test was passing in the previous builds but a failure in displaying the approved event was reported today. I was able to reproduce the issue on my local setup but wasn't able to find any changes that might have triggered this.
>
> It would be great if someone could try to reproduce this issue to confirm its validity.

Hi!

Nothing has changed in the events code for a long time. In fact, there
have been no code changes to pgweb in all of September and October,
only content changes. So if it passed a test before, but doesn't pass
it now, then something must've changed in the tests.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Corey Huinker
Сообщение: Expose version.firstreldate in versions.json
От: Akshat Jaimini
Сообщение: Re: Possible Bug in events page