Re: BUG #18077: PostgreSQL server subprocess crashed by a SELECT statement with WITH clause

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: BUG #18077: PostgreSQL server subprocess crashed by a SELECT statement with WITH clause
Дата
Re: BUG #18077: PostgreSQL server subprocess crashed by a SELECT statement with WITH clause  ("Lepikhov Andrei" <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Sep 6, 2023 at 11:40 AM Lepikhov Andrei <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Hi,

I am writing here just because you change this specific part of code.
Designing a custom node I found the problem with CTE and Subqueries. The reproduction sample looks quite similar to yours:

create view tt24v as
with cte as materialized (select r from (values(1,2),(3,4)) r)
select (r).column2 as col_a, (rr).column2 as col_b from
  cte join (select rr from (values(1,7),(3,8)) rr limit 2) ss
  on (r).column1 = (rr).column1;
explain (verbose, costs off) select * from tt24v;

but fails with the error "failed to find plan for CTE ..." with a custom node over a JOIN.

The error message indicates that something must have gone wrong.  I
don't know well enough about custom scan, but I cannot reproduce this
error with your query.  Am I missing something?

Thanks
Richard

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18089: Orphaned Rows During PostgreSQL Data Migration
От: "Lepikhov Andrei"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18077: PostgreSQL server subprocess crashed by a SELECT statement with WITH clause