ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY tab completion

От Jeff Janes
Тема ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY tab completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY foobar" can be followed by an open parenthesis, but that is not offered in tab completion.  That is useful, because otherwise I have to look up the docs to see if I need a SET or OPTION(S) or WITH or something before it, just to discover I don't.

The attached one-line patch adds "(".

We can't go beyond that, as available options for each dictionary are not known in advance.

Cheers,

Jeff

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Doubt in pgbench TPS number
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Doubt in pgbench TPS number