Re: PGBouncer Connection Using Perl DBI

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: PGBouncer Connection Using Perl DBI
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:33 AM, prashantbharucha
<prashantbharucha@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Hi Craig
>
> I got connection to pgbouncer,but how do i pass  actual database parameter
> to connect .
>
> I attached my perl script and getting error : prepared statement
> "dbdpg_p27841_1"

That doesn't look like a complete error message.  Is there more to it?
 What line number is it coming from?

You can't use prepared statements if you are using statement level
pooling.  Maybe that is the issue.

Cheers,

Jeff

От: prashantbharucha
Сообщение: Re: PGBouncer Connection Using Perl DBI
От: "Ing.Edmundo.Robles.Lopez"
Сообщение: Which postgresql should i choose to migrate from 8.3 ? 8.4 or 9.1?