[pgsql-www] front page "download 10 rc 1"

От Jeff Janes
Тема [pgsql-www] front page "download 10 rc 1"
Дата
Список pgsql-www
The .org front page has a link named "Download 10 RC 1", but it links to this page:

However, that page caters to production releases.  It may be possible to click around enough from that page to figure out how to install 10rc1, but it sure ain't easy.  (And I haven't managed to find it all for Windows)

Is there a better page we can link to that is specifically for installing 10rc1, for people who don't want to compile it themselves?

Cheers,

Jeff

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] [NOVICE] Finding Release Dates for next Postgres?
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] front page "download 10 rc 1"