Re: Disable sending query to obtain database performance informationfrom pgAdmin4

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: Disable sending query to obtain database performance informationfrom pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 6:01 PM Andy Hsu <hhhsu7a@yahoo.com> wrote:
All,

We have used pgAdmin III for Greenplum database, postgresql 8.2. Recently, we upgraded to Greenplum postgresql 8.3 and switched to pgAdmin4.

We found that pgAdmin4 sends many sqls to obtain database performance, which filled up Greenplum log quickly.

I cannot find anywhere to disable these queries. Please advise on where and how to disable?

File -> Preferences -> Dashboard Display -> set "Show Graphs" to false.

Cheers,

Jeff

От: Andy Hsu
Сообщение: Disable sending query to obtain database performance informationfrom pgAdmin4
От: Aleksandr Shaburov
Сообщение: Re[2]: need PostgreSQL 10.6 linux package installer