Re: Remove source code display from \df+?

От Isaac Morland
Тема Re: Remove source code display from \df+?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 at 11:30, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 10:27:46AM -0500, Isaac Morland wrote:

> I thought I had: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/42/4133/

This is failing tests:
http://cfbot.cputube.org/isaac-morland.html

It seems like any "make check" would fail .. but did you also try
cirrusci from your own github account?
./src/tools/ci/README

I definitely ran "make check" but I did not realize there is also cirrusci. I will look at that. I'm having trouble interpreting the cfbot page to which you linked but I'll try to run cirrusci myself before worrying too much about that.

Running "make check" the first time I was surprised to see no failures - so I added tests for \df+, which passed when I did "make check".

BTW, I think "ELSE NULL" could be omitted.

Looks like; I'll update. Might as well reduce the visual size of the code.

От: "Karl O. Pinc"
Сообщение: Re: Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked sentences
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: BF animal malleefowl reported an failure in 001_password.pl