Re: postgres 14 odbc 32 bit connection failure

От Fernando
Тема Re: postgres 14 odbc 32 bit connection failure
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I install a newer MSVC redistributable, 2015 and works!,
many thanks!
Fernando

El mié, 19 jul 2023 a la(s) 14:39, Jon Raiford (raiford@labware.com) escribió:

It sounds like you are missing some prerequisite DLL. Maybe you need the right MSVC redistributable installed? (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170)

Another way to figure out what is missing for sure is to use a dependency walker like this one: https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies. This is an open source version of the wonderful Dependency Walker from Microsoft with some added fixes.

Jon

From: Fernando <fernandoaguada@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 9:37 AM
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org <pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org>
Subject: postgres 14 odbc 32 bit connection failure

Hi guys,

I am trying to connect a client running on windows 7 32 bits to a remote server postgres 14 and i'm getting this error "....error system 126. Could not found specific module.....psqlodbc35w.dll", I installed psqlodbc_13_02_0000-x86-1, psqlodbc_15_00_0000-x86, psqlodbc_12_02_0000-x86 and always and always I am getting the same error message, any clues what can be done?

Regards!

Fernando Aguada

От: Jon Raiford
Сообщение: Re: postgres 14 odbc 32 bit connection failure
От: Anbazhagan M
Сообщение: Reg: support for target session attrs