Re: Inconsistency in vacuum behavior

От Nikita Malakhov
Тема Re: Inconsistency in vacuum behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi hackers!

Alexander found a very good issue.
Please check the solution above. Any objections? It's a production case, please review,
any thoughts and objections are welcome.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 8:15 PM Alexander Pyhalov <a.pyhalov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Nikita Malakhov писал 2023-01-16 20:12:
> Hi,
>
> Currently there is no error in this case, so additional thrown error
> would require a new test.
> Besides, throwing an error here does not make sense - it is just a
> check for a vacuum
> permission, I think the right way is to just skip a relation that is
> not suitable for vacuum.
> Any thoughts or objections?

No objections for not throwing an error.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,

--
Regards,
Nikita Malakhov

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: minor bug
От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: Modify the document of Logical Replication configuration settings