Re: Increase fetch fize of oracl_fdw(ALTER SERVER)

От aditya desai
Тема Re: Increase fetch fize of oracl_fdw(ALTER SERVER)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks Setve! This helped.

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 9:26 AM Steve Midgley <science@misuse.org> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 7:51 PM aditya desai <admad123@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Regards,
Aditya.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 5:10 PM aditya desai <admad123@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
For Postgres_Fdw we have below command to increase the fetch size.

ALTER SERVER ServerName OPTIONS ( fetch_size='50000');

Do we have a similar command for oracle_fdw?

I wasn't familiar with oracle_fdw - I searched and found this project: https://github.com/laurenz/oracle_fdw

Is this the tool you are using? This doesn't look like a sql related postgres language question to me. I'd suggest you contact the author of the project and get support for config settings from them. I just don't want you waiting for answers from this list, when possibly no one on this list uses this tool (I have no idea if anyone does or doesn't). Superior knowledge always welcome!

Steve

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: aditya desai
Сообщение: Re: Increase fetch fize of oracl_fdw(ALTER SERVER)
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: How best to work around the issue - regex string cannot contain brackets