How to get ERD from existing schema (details skipped in documentation)?

От Rocky Ji
Тема How to get ERD from existing schema (details skipped in documentation)?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I am reading https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.1/erd_tool.html

In the last second bullet point. It mentions the ability to `Generate the database diagram for an existing database.` However the page doesn't go on to explain it.

So, given a running database, how can I get an ERD built using pgAdmin4/any-other-free-tool?

Regards,
Rocky

P.S. I accidentally emailed to the novice mailing list, sorry mailing list admin, please undo the topic titled `pgAdmin4 - How to get ERD from existing schema (details skipped in documentation)?`

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Unable to install pgadmin 4 on Amazon Linux
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: How to get ERD from existing schema (details skipped in documentation)?