Re: Partitioned Table conversion to Non-Partition table in postgresql open source

От Hellmuth Vargas
Тема Re: Partitioned Table conversion to Non-Partition table in postgresql open source
Дата
Список pgsql-general

El lun, 28 de dic. de 2020 a la(s) 04:38, Brajendra Pratap Singh (singh.bpratap766@gmail.com) escribió:
Hi,

Currently we are running on open-postgresql 9.6 version with some partitioned Table which we need to convert from Inheritance partitioning to declarative partitioning during migration to 12.3 open-postgresql version.

Is there any safest and faster way to fulfill this requirement, Please suggest?

Thanks and regards,
Singh

--
Cordialmente,

Ing. Hellmuth I. Vargas S.
Esp. Telemática y Negocios por Internet
Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Associate
EnterpriseDB Certified PostgreSQL 9.3 Associate

От: Michael Lewis
Сообщение: Re: Is there a good discussion of optimizations?
От: "Muthukumar.GK"
Сообщение: Re: Dynamic procedure execution