Re: Requiring LLVM 14+ in PostgreSQL 18

От Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Тема Re: Requiring LLVM 14+ in PostgreSQL 18
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Thu, 16 May 2024 at 05:34, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 5:20 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
> > Yes, let's get that v3-0001 patch into PG17.
>
> Done.
>
> Bilal recently created the CI images for Debian Bookworm[1].  You can
> try them with s/bullseye/bookworm/ in .cirrus.tasks.yml, but it looks
> like he is still wrestling with a perl installation problem[2] in the
> 32 bit build, so here is a temporary patch to do that and also delete
> the 32 bit tests for now.  This way cfbot should succeed with the
> remaining patches.  Parked here for v18.

Actually, 32 bit builds are working but the Perl version needs to be
updated to 'perl5.36-i386-linux-gnu' in .cirrus.tasks.yml. I changed
0001 with the working version of 32 bit builds [1] and the rest is the
same. All tests pass now [2].

[1] postgr.es/m/CAN55FZ0fY5EFHXLKCO_=p4pwFmHRoVom_qSE_7B48gpchfAqzw@mail.gmail.com
[2] https://cirrus-ci.com/task/4969910856581120

--
Regards,
Nazir Bilal Yavuz

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: First draft of PG 17 release notes
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Add new protocol message to change GUCs for usage with future protocol-only GUCs