Remove unnecessary 'always:' from CompilerWarnings task

От Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Тема Remove unnecessary 'always:' from CompilerWarnings task
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

There are multiple 'always:' keywords under the CompilerWarnings task.
Instead of that, we can use one 'always:' and move the instructions
under this. So, I removed unnecessary ones and rearranged indents
according to that change.

Any kind of feedback would be appreciated.

Regards,
Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Microsoft

От: Jelte Fennema
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup: Always return valid temporary slot names
От: Sergei Kornilov
Сообщение: whether to unlink the existing state.tmp file in SaveSlotToPath