Re: Logical replication restarts

От Mateusz Henicz
Тема Re: Logical replication restarts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
There should be another line in the log for why the logical replication worker has stopped in the first place. Something like Primary Key or Unique Constraint violation, timeout on WAL sender or receiver process, etc.
Unless you can provide that information I doubt someone will be able to help here.

Check logs on your both publisher and subscriber, with this information you should be able to find the solution.

Cheers,
Mateusz

czw., 6 lip 2023 o 14:34 Paula Berenguel <paulaberenguel007@gmail.com> napisał(a):
Hi
I am using logical replication to move an on premises database PG11 to a cloud based PG11 and experiencing constant restart of the replication.

The replication does it again. The validation_entry started again:

Can someone help me to find a fix for this?

Thanks

Paula

От: Paula Berenguel
Сообщение: Logical replication restarts
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: function to_char(iso-8859-1) is not unique at character 8