Re: [ADMIN] Using Views as Tables

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Using Views as Tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On 9 January 2017 at 08:22, David L <segedunum@actuaria.co.uk> wrote:
> Yes I know. That's the point.

At the moment, nobody can see a reason for the behaviour you are describing.

To take this further you'd need to show evidence or a repeatable test
that showed the effect you are describing is real, even if nobody here
can understand what would be causing it, yet.

Perhaps try executing your test case a million times and report on any
tests that are very substantially longer in the way you describe?

От: David L
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Using Views as Tables
От: Scott Mead
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Issue with pgAdmin4 UI