Re: PG 11 feature count

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: PG 11 feature count
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 17 May 2018 at 18:29, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> I regularly track the number of items documented in each major release.
> I use the attached script.  You might be surprised to learn that PG 11
> has the lowest feature count of any release back through 7.4:
>
>         7.4     280
>         8.0     238
>         8.1     187
>         8.2     230
>         8.3     237
>         8.4     330
>         9.0     252
>         9.1     213
>         9.2     250
>         9.3     187
>         9.4     217
>         9.5     200
>         9.6     220
>         10      194
>         11      167

It would be useful to combine that with the CF app data showing number
of patches submitted and number of features rejected. Not available
for all time, but certainly goes back a few years now.

От: Sandeep Thakkar
Сообщение: Re: master fails to build on Windows
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Remove mention in docs that foreign keys on partitioned tablesare not supported