I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQL converter, would like to add to wiki

От bill robertson
Тема I've created an Apache Derby to PostgreSQL converter, would like to add to wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

I've created a converter program that will convert the tables, data and indexes in a given schema to a script that can be used to populate a PostgreSQL database.

 https://github.com/billrobertson42/derby2pg

I'd like to add it to the wiki page for this (https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Converting_from_other_Databases_to_PostgreSQL), but my wiki account is new enough and I can't log in yet, and I don't have edit permissions yet.

If somebody could either add the converter to the page for me, or give my account edit permission for the wiki so I can add it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Postgres Pro build for windows
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Major service downtime expected