Re: pgAdmin4 v8.9 candidate builds

От Usman Khan
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 v8.9 candidate builds
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Upgrade scenarios are done again.

My point to skip it for the second iteration was due to the fact that no fix has been made related to the upgrade scenario or around it, so only installation would work.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 9:17 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 9:10 PM Usman Khan <umk555@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,
I have done the verification on ubuntu 24 and windows 11 on this latest build.
For this build, I only performed the clean installation, I am sure that would be enough?

As per the process, we test both install and upgrade scenarios.
On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 3:01 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi All,

We have found one small issue in the 2FA dialog that is fixed. The latest candidate builds and source code is available at https://developer.pgadmin.org/builds/2024-06-25-1/

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 2:45 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 1:45 PM Usman Khan <umk555@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

I performed the basic sanity for windows 11 and ubuntu 24.04. No issue found.
I verified both the new installation and upgrade(from 8.7 to 8.9) scenarios. Postgresql 16 is used.

   Thanks.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 6:48 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Thanks Usman

On Tue, 25 Jun, 2024, 12:28 am Usman Khan, <umk555@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,
I am going to verify on Windows 11 and Ubuntu 24.04.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 9:29 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi All,

pgAdmin4 v8.9 candidate builds and source code is available at https://developer.pgadmin.org/builds/2024-06-24-1/

Yogesh, could you please verify this for Thursday's release?

От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 v8.9 candidate builds
От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 v8.9 candidate builds