Commitfest 2023-11 has started

От John Naylor
Тема Commitfest 2023-11 has started
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Any new patches will now need to be submitted to the January
commitfest. (Normally we'd give advance notice of that change, but
we're a bit behind this time.)

I have started going through the patch entries looking for out-of-date
statuses and filling in missing author fields. Currently we're at:
Needs review: 210. Waiting on Author: 42. Ready for Committer: 29.
Committed: 55. Withdrawn: 10. Returned with Feedback: 1. Total: 347.

Next week I will also look at patches new to this CF and try to
identify any that could be either committed or returned quickly.

Now is a good time to check if your patch still applies and passes
tests. http://cfbot.cputube.org/ shows 81 patches needing rebase. I
don't know what is usual, but that seems like a pretty large number,
so I won't spam the list requesting rebase on each thread. Instead I
plan to do so on a case-by-case basis where I think a patch has some
momentum and needs a little push.

If you have submitted a patch this cycle and have not yet reviewed a
patch, we encourage you to sign up to do so. If you actively
reviewing, we are grateful! We perennially have plenty of code, but a
shortage of good review.

--
John Naylor

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: Why is DEFAULT_FDW_TUPLE_COST so insanely low?