Re: Segmentation fault caused by Postgrest - reateplan.c:6178 - prepare_sort_from_pathkeys

От John Naylor
Тема Re: Segmentation fault caused by Postgrest - reateplan.c:6178 - prepare_sort_from_pathkeys
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 11:37 PM Michael B. Williams
<Michael.Williams@glexia.com> wrote:
> For what it's worth, this happens repeatedly every time I run "posters" https://github.com/PostgREST.
>
> If anyone wants me to run any commands I can repeat this seg fault 100x over. The server keeps segfaulting until I
turnoff postgrst.

The question is, whether this happens at all without PostgREST. If so,
then the problem arises from Postgres, and we can try to reproduce. If
not, then it's an issue with PostgREST, which is a separate product.

От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18261: Inconsistent results of SELECT affected by joined subqueries
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18261: Inconsistent results of SELECT affected by joined subqueries