Re: Table/log file name which store the queries which got executed inlast 1 month

От Rene Romero Benavides
Тема Re: Table/log file name which store the queries which got executed inlast 1 month
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Another option is making use of this trigger in such table https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Audit_trigger , but I would go with logging if the table is very transactional, as suggested by Rob Sargent.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:20 PM Gaurav Tomar <gauravtomar14@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

In our production environment data in some of the table has been updated from the back end by some user. The update is very random, is there any table which stores the details of queries got executed in last one month or so.

Regards,

Gaurav

+91 876 265 4621

--
El genio es 1% inspiración y 99% transpiración.
Thomas Alva Edison

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: Table/log file name which store the queries which got executed inlast 1 month
От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: Table/log file name which store the queries which got executedin last 1 month