How to find out hit count or read activities on functions in postgresql 8.4.6

От Jenish Vyas
Тема How to find out hit count or read activities on functions in postgresql 8.4.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

Can you guide me how to find out the read activities for stored functions in database?

(How many times function called in specific time frame)

Catalog tables give the read count for  Tables and Index. Do we have any catalog table for functions as well?

Thanks & regards,
JENISH VYAS

От: jenopob
Сообщение: Re: How to auto switch the roles of master and standby
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: Problem connecting to Postgresql on ubuntu 11.04 on virtual box