Re: Slow standby snapshot

От Michail Nikolaev
Тема Re: Slow standby snapshot
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello, Andrey.

Thanks for your efforts.

> Patch on barrier seems too complicated to me right now. I’d propose to focus on KnowAssignedXidsNext patch: it’s
clean,simple and effective.
I'll extract it to the separated patch later.

> I’ve rebased the patch so that it does not depend on previous step. Please check out it’s current state, if you are
OKwith it - let’s mark the patch Ready for Committer. Just maybe slightly better commit message would make the patch
easierto understand.
Everything seems to be correct.

Best regards,
Michail.

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Design of pg_stat_subscription_workers vs pgstats
От: Andy Fan
Сообщение: Re: Condition pushdown: why (=) is pushed down into join, but BETWEEN or >= is not?