Re: How to stop autovacuum for daily partition old tables

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: How to stop autovacuum for daily partition old tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general

ALTER TABLE your_schema.your_table SET (autovacuum_enabled = false, toast.autovacuum_enabled = false);

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 6:22 PM, AI Rumman <rummandba@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a table with daily partition schema on Postgresql 9.1 where we are keeping 2 years of data.
Often I experience that autovacuum process is busy with old tables where there is no change. How can I stop it?
Please advice.

Thanks.

--
Melvin Davidson

От: "(Daniel Stolf)"
Сообщение: adding a bdr node using bcv backup
От: AI Rumman
Сообщение: Re: How to stop autovacuum for daily partition old tables