Re: tds_fdw >> Install Foreign data Wrapper on EDB Postgres to connect to SQL server database

От Muhammad Imtiaz
Тема Re: tds_fdw >> Install Foreign data Wrapper on EDB Postgres to connect to SQL server database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi ,

You need to install the  LLVM toolset.

1)Check that if it is installed or not :
yum list installed | grep llvm-toolset 2)If it is not installed, you can install it using the following command.
sudo yum install llvm-toolset-7

Regards,
Muhammad Imtiaz

On Wed, 29 May 2024 at 05:27, Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> wrote:
2024年5月29日(水) 6:10 Sumit Kochar <Sumit.Kochar@mastercard.com>:

> Installation of Foreign data Wrapper on EDB Postgres to connect to SQL server database is not working.
>

> https://github.com/tds-fdw/tds_fdw/issues/357
>

> Please advise if this has been encountered or a workaround is available.
(...)

> [root@hostip tds_fdw-2.0.3]# make USE_PGXS=1 install
>
> /opt/rh/llvm-toolset-7/root/usr/bin/clang -Wno-ignored-attributes -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -O2  -I./include/ -fvisibility=hidden  -I. -I./ -I/usr/edb/as13/include/server -I/usr/edb/as13/include/internal -I/usr/libexec/edb-icu66/include/ -D_GNU_SOURCE -I/usr/include/libxml2  -I/usr/include -flto=thin -emit-llvm -c -o src/tds_fdw.bc src/tds_fdw.c
>
> make: /opt/rh/llvm-toolset-7/root/usr/bin/clang: Command not found

IIRC you'll need to find and install the SCLO package for Oracle Linux
7, assuming it's
available. For CentOS it's this repository:
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/sclo/ .

Regards

Ian Barwick

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Use of inefficient index in the presence of dead tuples
От: vijay patil
Сообщение: Re: Pgpool with high availability