Re: pgAdmin4 v8.8 candidate builds

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 v8.8 candidate builds
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Jun 6, 2024 at 10:47 AM Usman Khan <umk555@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I have performed testing on windows 11, I performed basic sanity for following scenarios
i) clean installation.
ii) upgrade scenario from 8.7 to 8.8.

Everything went well. There were two issues faced which I have reported separately.

From the next release cycle, I will try to pick a couple of platforms and will let the team know in advance before testing so that overlap efforts can be avoided.

   Thanks, Usman for the support.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 5:18 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi All

The latest pgAdmin4 v8.8 candidate builds and source code is available at https://developer.pgadmin.org/builds/2024-06-05-1/

On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 2:58 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Usman,

We're glad that you wish to help us in testing.
Generally, Akshay will share the candidate builds link on email. You could test any supported platform.
Testing involves upgrading existing pgAdmin and doing a basic sanity test. Same for a clean install pgAdmin.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 9:13 AM Usman Khan <umk555@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,
Can you please let me know the final testing process, I want to see where I can contribute in my capacity in this regard.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 7:22 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi All,

Due to some critical issues, the pgAdmin team has decided to release v8.8 ahead of schedule. pgAdmin4 v8.8 candidate builds and source code is available at https://developer.pgadmin.org/builds/2024-06-04-1/

Yogesh, could you please verify this for Thursday's release?

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: suspected behavior with upgrade scenario : pagadmin 8.8
От: Usman Khan
Сообщение: Re: suspected behavior with upgrade scenario : pagadmin 8.8