Re: [RM#4546] Add RE-SQL tests for Column node

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: [RM#4546] Add RE-SQL tests for Column node
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Murtuza

Following test cases are missing:
  • Primary Key column.
  • Variable options.
  • Precision and Collation.
  • Identity column with 'GENERATED AS BY DEFAULT'.
  • ALTER column with identity values like CYCLE, minimum, maximum etc.. instead of updating comments in such test cases.
  • Generated expression should use existing columns if possible like (col1 * col2).
Apart from that can you please look into RM #4500 which seems minor issue. Please send separate patch for both.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 5:36 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi All

I'll review this patch and give my review comments.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 4:10 PM Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA patch to add RE-SQL tests for Column node.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: [pgAdmin][RM4552] Dragging the selected text in SQL editor throwsconsole errors
От: Yosry Muhammad
Сообщение: [Help] Modifying get_columns.sql template