Re: PGAdmin "fake freeze" on start (grey screen)

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: PGAdmin "fake freeze" on start (grey screen)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Durumdara

We are not able to reproduce this behaviour, but yes one more user faced the same issue. Please check https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/6419

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 1:47 PM Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

I experienced in all last versions that after the starting the PGAdmin seems to be freezed.
Grey screen, and I'm waiting for the master login - what never happens.

But when I do something with the browser window, like click, key push, resize, etc, then I get the login window in it. It is working.

So it seems to be not activated automatically.

To make an example: like in Delphi, if we put the first actions to OnActivate event, and somehow it never happens.

Version
5.2
Copyright
Copyright (C) 2013 - 2021, The pgAdmin Development Team
Python Version
3.8.8 (tags/v3.8.8:024d805, Feb 19 2021, 13:18:16) [MSC v.1928 64 bit (AMD64)]
Flask Version
1.1.2

Does anybody also get this problem?

Thanks
   dd

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

От: Durumdara
Сообщение: PGAdmin "fake freeze" on start (grey screen)
От: Arizmendi Gutiérrez, Santiago
Сообщение: PgAdmin issue