Re: Subject: Assistance Required: Adding Multiple Libraries to shared_preload_libraries in postgresql.conf

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: Subject: Assistance Required: Adding Multiple Libraries to shared_preload_libraries in postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 5:41 PM Uzair Khan <u595530@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Postgres Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding an issue I've encountered while attempting to configure the shared_preload_libraries variable in the postgresql.conf file to include multiple libraries.

The problem arises when I try to add both the 'citus' and 'pg_stat_statement' libraries to the shared_preload_libraries variable. Here is the configuration snippet I attempted:

shared_preload_libraries = 'citus', 'pg_stat_statement'

One string, not two:
shared_preload_libraries = 'citus, pg_stat_statement'

От: Uzair Khan
Сообщение: Subject: Assistance Required: Adding Multiple Libraries to shared_preload_libraries in postgresql.conf
От: Wells Oliver
Сообщение: Reasonable fetch_size values when pairing with Redshift?