Re: Regarding feature #6841

От Anil Sahoo
Тема Re: Regarding feature #6841
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Aditya,

Sounds good, I will work on this.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--

Anil Sahoo

Software Engineer

www.enterprisedb.com

Power to Postgres

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 9:24 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Anil,

I think the toolbar query should look like an input box. And the tooltip with a codemirror is more UI friendly.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 7:38 PM Anil Sahoo <anil.sahoo@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

This feature is about executing a query at the cursor position. And that query can be a one line or multiline. I have assigned a play icon button and F5 as the keyboard shortcut for the Execute Query feature, and for Execute Script, Playlist icon button and Alt+F5(Others),Option+F5(Mac) as keyboard shortcut.

As now the query can run at cursor position, so for user convenience I am showing the current query just beside the Data Output toolbar. And on hover of the text, it will show the whole query as a tooltip. This query text will be available for both Execute Script and Execute Query.

I have made the UI change for the feature #6841

Please provide your suggestions and feedback if these changes look okay to you.

Regards,
Anil
--

Anil Sahoo

Software Engineer

www.enterprisedb.com

Power to Postgres

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Regarding feature #6841
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: Keyboard shortcut challenges