Re: Fix use of possible uninitialized variable retval (src/pl/plpgsql/src/pl_handler.c)

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Fix use of possible uninitialized variable retval (src/pl/plpgsql/src/pl_handler.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 1:05 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> This complain was from lapwing, that uses a version of gcc which
> produces a lot of noise with incorrect issues.  It is one of the only
> 32b buildfarm members, so it still has a lot of value.

Note that I removed the -Werror from lapwing a long time ago, so at
least this animal shouldn't lead to hackish fixes for false positive
anymore.

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: Patch bug: Fix jsonpath .* on Arrays
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Add new protocol message to change GUCs for usage with future protocol-only GUCs