Re: Mention ordered datums in PartitionBoundInfoData comment

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Mention ordered datums in PartitionBoundInfoData comment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 5:48 AM, Ashutosh Bapat
<ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> Julien Rouhaund, who has proposed a patch for partition-wise ordering
> mentioned to me offlist that the comments for PartitionBoundInfoData
> do not mention the fact that the datums in datums array are ordered. I
> think that's important to mention there. So here's patch to do that.

Thanks for the patch!  I agree this should mentioned in the comment.

small typo:

+ * PartitionBoundInfoData structures for two partitioned table with
exactly same

should be "tables".

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: explain analyze output with parallel workers - question aboutmeaning of information for explain.depesz.com
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: BUGFIX: standby disconnect can corrupt serialized reorder buffers