How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool

От Prashant Kulkarni
Тема How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool
Дата
RE: How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool  (<dave@davebolt.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

Please can you help me how we can export/import particular tables using PGAdmin tool.
I did not find any option to export/import only required tables using PGAdmin tool.

PG admin has an option to export/import tables in csv and using backup/restore option but we can export/import only one table at a time using these functionalities which is not feasible.

For instance:
We have a scenario where we have to export and import only 60 tables from a schema having thousands of tables in it. We can not export/import the tables one by one using the option available in the PG admin tool.

OR

Is there any other GUI tool available which has this functionality to export/import particular tables.

Kindly let me know !!

Thanks,

От: satish v
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum on toast tables
От: Mrr Hab
Сообщение: