Re: Packaging request MobilityDB

От Bradford Boyle
Тема Re: Packaging request MobilityDB
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi Esteban,

> How can we work together with the Debian packaging community to make available in Debian-based systems the
forthcomingMobilityDB 1.1 release ?

I recently went through the process of getting pgvector[0] packaged
for both upstream Debian and inclusion in PGDG APT repository; you can
read my summary of the process I followed to add a new package in [1]
and [2]. I can assist with getting the packaging work started for
MobilityDB if you'd like. If I run into any challenges, I can open an
issue on the GitHub repo. Let me know if you have any follow-up
questions.

King regards,

--Bradford

[0]: https://github.com/pgvector/pgvector
[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAOMoQbS%3D2feHy-Q6XVg8D_6_MBTCNnzR_cWy9OC_swN3F3o7nQ%40mail.gmail.com
[2]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAOMoQbQ%2BkXEOgaT1WUya9vf78a4Hmi13sNuHz2sEXVvjcMasRQ%40mail.gmail.com

От: Esteban Zimanyi
Сообщение: Packaging request MobilityDB
От: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update
Сообщение: patroni updated to version 3.0.2-1.pgdg+1