Re: Fix FTBFS for prometheus-sql-exporter

От Bradford Boyle
Тема Re: Fix FTBFS for prometheus-sql-exporter
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi Christoph,

> I had to revert the patch on the older distributions since go was
> unhappy:

I forgot to mention it in my original email, but I thought the patch
might be an issue on older distributions. In the future, is there a way
I can trigger a snapshot build on pgdgbuild before notifying the mailing
list?

> I'm a bit worried that Ubuntu noble also needed the revert; we might
> need to un-revert it there if they change the toolchain before the
> release.

It looks like the replacement API is only available in
github.com/prometheus/client_golang@v1.19.0 and Ubuntu noble (as of
20240404) still is on 1.18.0. Unless 1.19.0 gets uploaded to noble, the
patch shouldn't need to be un-reverted. I will keep an eye on this.

--Bradford

От: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update
Сообщение: pgsql-http updated to version 1.6.0-1.pgdg+1
От: Bradford Boyle
Сообщение: Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0