Re: [ADMIN] Using Postgresql as application server

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Using Postgresql as application server
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] Using Postgresql as application server  ("sad@bestmx.ru" <sad@bestmx.ru>)
Re: [ADMIN] Using Postgresql as application server  ("sad@bestmx.ru" <sad@bestmx.ru>)
Re: [ADMIN] Using Postgresql as application server  ("sad@bestmx.ru" <sad@bestmx.ru>)
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 9:57 AM, c k <shreeseva.learning@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Postgres users,
> from last few months I am reading and searching for can postgresql used as
> application server? As postgresql supports many languages like pl/perl,

Besides the previously mentioned nginx module there's apache's mod
libpq http://asmith.id.au/mod_libpq.html

But I'd stick to a language to wrap stuff in like php etc.

От: Andreas Joseph Krogh
Сообщение: Re: Using Postgresql as application server
От: Chris Travers
Сообщение: Re: Using Postgresql as application server