Re: [SQL] How to duplicate postgres 9.4 database

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: [SQL] How to duplicate postgres 9.4 database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 4:43 PM, srilinux <srilinux09@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much
>

> I will try it , how much time will it take for 35gb database ? is this
> method suggest able for a 35gb database ?

Very much depends on your server. I've had some that could copy that
much over in a few minutes, some that might take most of an hour. But,
generally speaking creating a db from a template is about as fast as
it gets.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: [SQL] Re: [SQL] Postgresql “alter column type” creates an event which contains “temp_table_xxx”
От: Mohamed DIA
Сообщение: [SQL] Issues with lag command