Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 5:08 PM Jacob Champion
<jacob.champion@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> We are now very, very close to green.

v19 gets us a bit closer by adding a missed import for Windows. I've
also removed iddawc support, so the client patch is lighter.

> The new oauth_validator tests can't work on Windows, since the client
> doesn't support OAuth there. The python/server tests can handle this
> case, since they emulate the client behavior; do we want to try
> something similar in Perl?

In addition to this question, I'm starting to notice intermittent
failures of the form

    error: ... failed to fetch OpenID discovery document: failed to
queue HTTP request

This corresponds to a TODO in the libcurl implementation -- if the
initial call to curl_multi_socket_action() reports that no handles are
running, I treated that as an error. But it looks like it's possible
for libcurl to finish a request synchronously if the remote responds
quickly enough, so that needs to change.

--Jacob

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: Statistics Import and Export
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: index prefetching