Re: Statistics Import and Export

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Statistics Import and Export
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2024 at 11:05 Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
On Fri, 2024-03-29 at 05:32 -0400, Corey Huinker wrote:
> 0002:
> - All relstats and attrstats calls are now their own statement
> instead of a compound statement
> - moved the archive TOC entry from post-data back to SECTION_NONE (as
> it was modeled on object COMMENTs), which seems to work better.
> - remove meta-query in favor of more conventional query building
> - removed all changes to fe_utils/

Can we get a consensus on whether the default should be with stats or
without? That seems like the most important thing remaining in the
pg_dump changes.

I’d certainly think “with stats” would be the preferred default of our users.

Thanks!

Stephen

От: Mitar
Сообщение: Re: Allowing DESC for a PRIMARY KEY column
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring