Issues when connecting to a server with ssh tunneling

От Joan
Тема Issues when connecting to a server with ssh tunneling
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello, I am trying to use the ssh tunneling feature under pgadmin 6.15, without success.
I have two issues:
- Altough the key is not password protected, pgadmin is asking me for the password each time I open the session (I don't know that to input there)
- If I set a password into the key I get an error saying "Connection to server at "127.0.0.1", port 33515 failed: server closed the connection unexpectedly.."
I tried launching pgadmin from the cli and check for possible error messages but nothing gets printed.
Is there any known issue? How can I enable verbose mode for the pgadmin, I could'nt find any reference to it.

Some guides I followed:

Unresolved questions at stack overflow

Thanks a lot

От: Durumdara
Сообщение: Strange bug(?) when I push enter to see a varchar field's text
От: Ray O'Donnell
Сообщение: UI freezes on closing a tab