Re: Custom auto-vacuum toogle disabled on partitioned tables

От Joan
Тема Re: Custom auto-vacuum toogle disabled on partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Sorry, this is the menu, should be fine now (the cursor is just a pointer in this case)
ksnip_tmp_rLNmEs.png

Missatge de Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> del dia dl., 29 de gen. 2024 a les 12:51:
Hi Joan,

The image you shared is broken. Please share the correct one.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 4:10 PM Joan <aseques@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi , I am using pgadmin4 8.2 to connecte a postgres 14 server, I wanted to enable the custom auto-vacuum on a partitioned table because with the ordinary vacuum the table gets slower over time.
I've found that the toggle is disabled (while I can change it on the regular tables), I can do a manual vacuum on the maintenance menu but having it automated is more convenient.
ksnip_tmp_ejSoUK.png
On documentation I've found the vacuum process should walk on the partitioned tables as if they where normal tables and vacuum them when needed.

Regards

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: Issue using Python to import a server
От: Miguel Angel Erut Carrillo
Сообщение: Password error