8.4: CTRL-SHIFT-f no longer works as shortcut to Find and Replace

От Calle Hedberg
Тема 8.4: CTRL-SHIFT-f no longer works as shortcut to Find and Replace
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I just found that the long-established standard keyboard shortcut on windows/linux for "Find" and "Find and replace" no longer works:  CTRL-SHIFT-f has been there for as long as I can remember.

I can see that there is now "Shift+Ctrl+f" under "Shortcut for all platforms" for the function Quick Search.  That is the one now popping up when using that shortcut.

But at the end of the "SQL Editors" section, you see "Ctrl+Shift+f" for the function replace.

So something must be wrong here - "Shift+Ctrl+f" and "Ctrl+Shift+f" are the same, since the keys are pressed simultaneously.

Or is there some devious plot at work here that my grey cells don't get?

Enlightenment would be appreciated....

Regards
Calle

От: "Nkundiwacu, Benit"
Сообщение: RE: [External] Re: PG ADMIN INSTALLATION
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: 8.4: CTRL-SHIFT-f no longer works as shortcut to Find and Replace