Re: How to use one function which can be accessed for all schemas

От Bindra Bambharoliya
Тема Re: How to use one function which can be accessed for all schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Create function in public or catalog schema. This function will be visible to each schema and user

On Tue, 9 Jan 2024, 22:10 Wetmore, Matthew (CTR), <Matthew.Wetmore@express-scripts.com> wrote:

Schema qualify your function and trigger names.  Schema qualify everything, it’s good practice and doesn’t need to rely on search_path.

This error say exactly that.

CREATE FUNCTION test(…

CREATE FUNCTION myschema.test(

От: "Wetmore, Matthew (CTR)"
Сообщение: How to use one function which can be accessed for all schemas
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: How to use one function which can be accessed for all schemas