Re: pgoutput incorrectly replaces missing values with NULL since PostgreSQL 15

От Nikhil Benesch
Тема Re: pgoutput incorrectly replaces missing values with NULL since PostgreSQL 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you both for reviewing. The updated patch set LGTM.

Nikhil

От: Shubham Khanna
Сообщение: Re: Improve tab completion for ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGE and ALTER TABLE
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: Assert failure on 'list_member_ptr(rel->joininfo, restrictinfo)'