Re: postgres_fdw: wrong results with self join + enable_nestloop off

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: postgres_fdw: wrong results with self join + enable_nestloop off
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 8, 2023 at 6:30 PM Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 8, 2023 at 4:40 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I modified the code a bit further to use an if-test to avoid a useless
>> function call, and added/tweaked comments and docs further.  Attached
>> is a new version of the patch.  I am planning to commit this, if there
>> are no objections.

> +1 to the v4 patch.  It looks good to me.

Pushed after some copy-and-paste editing of comments/documents.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - adding pl/pgsql versions of tests
От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: New WAL record to detect the checkpoint redo location